This is in response to the now page movement, which is pretty neat.
- I continue to work 5 days a week at Open Data Services Co-operative and thoroughly enjoy my work there working on Open Contracting and 360Giving as well as some Social Care Analytics work with Equal Care Co-op.
- My revised PhD thesis was accepted and I am spending some time writing a paper based on the final chapters.
- We have just sold our flat and have found a new home, so we’re waiting on those things to complete before we move home.
- Looking after our kitten Fröyja, and our rabbits Ash and Pika.
- Reading lots of fiction. Mostly Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
- Working our way through a series of walks in Northumberland.